You can whip up this low-fat, filling dish in no time!
Chorizo Sausage, diced
2 small red onions, cut into thin wedges
4 servings Roasted Red Peppers (in brine) cut into thin wedges
50ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
10 sprigs fresh parsley, finely chopped
Salad for serving
- Preheat the grill to medium. Grease a 20-22cm ovenproof frying pan with cooking oil and set it over medium-high heat. Cook the chorizo for 1 minute, then add the onions and cook for 5 minutes until the onions have softened and the chorizo is crisp at the edges.
- Add the peppers to the pan and cook for 1 minute to warm through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs and milk in a jug and season well. Pour over the chorizo mixture and gently swirl the pan to distribute evenly. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5-6 minutes until the frittata is almost set.
- Transfer the pan to the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes, until set and golden on top. (Be careful if your pan has a plastic handle!)
- Scatter the parsley over the frittata, then cut into quarters and serve with the salad on the side. Try another RECIPE!