In a weird story of Man vs Fly, an aged Frenchman took on a fly in a battle that almost resulted in his personal demise.
AN 80-year-old man managed to explode his personal home after changing into embroiled in a struggle with a fly at his house in just a little French village.
The poor man was taken to hospital, though not severely injured, after the terrifying incident occurred within the village of Parcoul-Chenaud, scenario north east of Bordeaux, on Friday, September 4.
Unbeknownst to the pensioner, there was a gasoline leak in his home and while utilizing an electrical fly/ bug zapper, he by accident set his home on hearth.
Fast considering from the aged gentleman as he by way of himself to the ground meant he escaped severe harm regardless of utterly destroying the kitchen and roof of the property.
The fortunate man was launched from hospital however has been unable to return to his home while it’s being repaired, apparently staying at an area campsite within the meantime.
Stories haven’t but confirmed whether or not the fly survived the blast however it’s probably that it’ll be terrorising one other Parcoul-Chenaud villager.